How a pump works Writen by TDRFORCE Factory
Published on https://tdrpump.com
About the Publisher: TDRFORCE Factory or Manufacturer direct Online Sale Drinking Water Pump, RV Water Pump, Pressure Booster Pump, Sump Pump, Hot Water Pump,Submersible Pump, Liquid Transfer Pump, Garden Pump, Irrigation Pump, Pond Pump, Customized Pump etc
Description: How a pump works Writen by TDRFORCE Factory？Let's follow the guide from TDRFORCE Pump Factory or Manufacturer.
The working principle and characteristics of the centrifugal pump
1, the working principle of centrifugal pump
Before the pump starts, the pump and the inlet pipe are filled with water. After the pump runs, under the action of centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the impeller, the water in the impeller passage is thrown around the phase and pressed into the volute. The impeller inlet forms a vacuum, and the water in the pool is inhaled along the suction pipe under the external atmospheric pressure to supplement the space.Then the inhaled water is thrown out by the impeller through the volute and into the outlet pipe.Thus it can be seen that if the centrifugal pump impeller rotates continuously, it can continuously absorb water and pressure water, and water can be continuously raised from low to high or distant places.To sum up, the centrifugal pump is due to the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the impeller, the water is lifted to the height of the phase, so it is called the centrifugal pump.
2, the general characteristics of centrifugal pump
(1) Water flows in the direction of the centrifugal pump along the axial suction of the impeller and is perpendicular to the axial outflow, that is, the direction of the flow in and out of each other into 90°.
(2) because the centrifugal pump by the impeller inlet formed vacuum water absorption, so before starting must be in the pump and suction pipe perfusion water, or vacuum pump pumping, in order to discharge the air to form a vacuum, and the pump shell and suction pipeline must be strictly sealed, no air leakage, otherwise the vacuum will not form a vacuum, it will not suck water.
(3) Because the impeller inlet can not form an absolute vacuum, so the suction height of the centrifugal pump can not exceed 10 meters, plus the water flow through the suction pipeline along the loss, the actual allowable installation height (the pump axis from the suction water height > is far less than 10 meters.If the installation is too high, it will not absorb water;In addition, because the mountain area is lower than the plain atmospheric pressure, so the same pump in the mountain area, especially in the high mountain area when installed, the installation height should be reduced, otherwise it can not suck up water.
the working principle and characteristics of axial flow pump
Axial flow pump and centrifugal pump working principle is different, it is mainly the use of impeller high-speed rotation of the thrust produced by the water.Axial flow pump blades when the rotation of the water generated by the lift, water can be pushed from below to the top.
Axial flow pump blades are generally immersed in the suction water pool.Due to the high-speed rotation of the impeller, under the action of the lift force generated by the blade, the water is continuously pushed upward to make the water flow out along the outlet pipe.As the impeller rotates continuously, the water is continuously pressed to the high place.
2, the general characteristics of axial flow pump
- the flow direction of the water in the axial flow pump is along the impeller's axial phase inhalation, axial phase outflow, so called the axial flow pump.
(2) low head (1 ~ 13 meters), large flow, high efficiency, suitable for plains, lakes, river network area drainage and irrigation.(3) No need to fill water before starting, simple operation.
(3) the working principle and characteristics of the mixed flow pump
1, the working principle of mixed flow pump
Because the shape of the impeller of the mixed flow pump is between the centrifugal pump impeller and the axial flow pump impeller, therefore, the working principle of the mixed flow pump has both centrifugal force and lift force. By the combined effect of the two, the water flows out of the impeller at a certain Angle with the shaft, and carries the water to the height through the volute chamber and the pipeline.
2, the general characteristics of mixed flow jump
(1) mixed flow pump compared with centrifugal pump, head is lower, flow is larger, compared with axial flow pump, head is higher, flow is lower.It is suitable for drainage and irrigation in plain and lake area.
(2) water along the direction of the flow of the mixed flow pump and the blade shaft into a certain Angle and suction and outflow, so it is also called the oblique flow pump.