On which side of the main engine should the circulating water pump be installed Writen by TDRFORCE Factory
Published on https://tdrpump.com
About the Publisher: TDRFORCE Factory or Manufacturer direct Online Sale Drinking Water Pump, RV Water Pump, Pressure Booster Pump, Sump Pump, Hot Water Pump,Submersible Pump, Liquid Transfer Pump, Garden Pump, Irrigation Pump, Pond Pump, Customized Pump etc
Description: On which side of the main engine should the circulating water pump be installed Writen by TDRFORCE Factory？Let's follow the guide from TDRFORCE Pump Factory or Manufacturer.
On which side of the main engine should the circulating water pump be installed?
In theory: as a circulating pump system in which position can be...But the system is different, the layout will be different, the main need to consider several situations:
- The inlet and outlet water pressure of the water pump and the pressure bearing capacity of the main engine.
- Is the system closed or open? The chilled water system of central air conditioning is generally closed water system, and the cooling water system is open water system.
- The water pump is set at the inlet end of the main engine.
(1) In this way, the water temperature from the main engine is better controlled, and the water pump will rise in temperature...
(2) Relatively high pressure at the outlet end is conducive to improving the heat transfer efficiency of the host machine...
(3) installation of waterway components are relatively concentrated, easy to maintain and repair...
- The water pump is set at the outlet end of the main engine mainly to consider the pressure of the equipment:
If the general standard equipment bearing capacity is only 1.6MPa (16 kg, 160m water column), (public number: pump pipe), more than this pressure, equipment costs will increase sharply.
Because the water pump operation: the water outlet pressure is greater than the water inlet pressure, such as in the building more than 100 meters, you can consider the host on the water pump end, to minimize the equipment to bear the pressure...Because it is very expensive for you to customize equipment of more than 16kg...
Of course, no matter how tall the building is, it has to consider the section design...
- The central air conditioning chilled water system, the water pump is installed on the inlet water pipe or the outlet water pipe. The main consideration is the bearing problem of the refrigerating main engine.Otherwise, it is installed on the intake pipe.In principle, the water pump is installed on the intake pipe (that is, the water is pumped into the main engine) to minimize the loss of resistance at the suction end of the pump to avoid cavitation. It is only because of the high static pressure of some systems that they are installed on the outlet pipe.